Explore Seminyak, Gili Meno & Nusa Dua in 10 days with our Bali holiday package
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches, and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur, and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
Bali is so picturesque that you could be fooled into thinking it was an artistic masterpiece: rice paddies roll down hillsides, volcanoes soar through the clouds, the forests are lush and tropical, the beaches are lapped by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and in the villages you’ll notice the quietness and wisdom in old people’s faces. Over 20,000 temples and palaces, coupled together with colorful festivals, music and dance is a testimony to the island’s rich heritage.
WHAT TO DO IN BALI DURING YOUR HOLIDAY
Climbing a volcano, canyoning, downhill cycling, or a hike through traditional villages will you get you closer to nature and Balinese Culture. Ubud should be on your itinerary – it is indeed special. Bali is a shopping paradise; artwork, handicrafts, oils and essence, clothes, shoes, furniture, accessories – you name it. There is surfing for beginners at Kuta, Legian and Seminyak Beaches. Water sports activities can be found at Benoa (jet skiing, paragliding and water skiing). Whatever your age or interest, you will be sure to find plenty to keep you busy.
WHAT TO PACK
- As a guide, the maximum weight for checked luggage is 20kg in economy class.
- Your hand-luggage should not weigh more than 6kg and needs to be small and compact
- Take along your best beach and casual wear, perfect for the day
- The dress code for dinner is usually smart casual and gents may be required to wear long trousers
- Take an umbrella or rain poncho if traveling from October to January to March to June
- When in town, men & women should have their shoulders and knees covered. Bermuda shorts and a polo shirt are perfectly fine but halter-tops and miniskirts are insulting to locals
- Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must
- Don’t forget any medication that you might need, and be sure to pack it in your hand luggage
- Chargers for all your devices (it’s a good idea to take along a few movies on a tablet or something similar as the English TV channels in your hotel may be limited)
- Swimming shoes and goggles
- Mosquito repellent
- A sun hat or cap
Bali Holiday Packages explores Seminyak, Gili Meno & Nusa Dua in 10 days
BALI & GILI COMBO
WHY WE LIKE IT
Seri Resort, Gili Meno offers simple sophistication on an island where you can swim in turquoise waters and lay on unspoiled beaches. Each room is beautifully designed where white on white is accented with touches of ocean blues.
You’ll find yourself reading a good book, enjoying a stroll, sipping on cocktails by the pool, doing yoga or watching the sunrise from behind a volcano, this is paradise.
Bali - Gili Islands
WHEN CAN I GO?
1 April 2019 - 30 June 2019
Explore Seminyak, Gili Meno & Nusa Dua in 10 days