5* Deluxe Heritance Aarah, Maldives – 7 Days
Escape to Heritance Aarah. Wake up in paradise to the sound of the sea, dive amidst exotic underwater marvels and dine under a majestic star-studded sky over one of the finest Maldives luxury resorts.
5* Deluxe Heritance Aarah, Maldives
The premium 5 Star Heritance Aarah opened in February 2019.
Perfectly suited for couples, families or groups of friends this relaxing island hideaway has a range of accommodation and facilities to keep everyone happy plus the meal plan is Premium all-inclusive. All this together with the Heritance commitment to service ensures a carefree holiday.
40-minute seaplane transfer from the International airport
150 Villas and Suites are spread around the island and along the jetties and seamlessly blending indulgent comforts with traditional aesthetics.
Beach Villas (Size: 88 m2)
Individual villas along the beachfront with open-air bathrooms.
Pool Beach Villas (Size: 93 m2)
These are the same design as the Beach Villa but have an expansive outdoor private area with a large veranda and a private pool.
Family Beach Villas (Size: 186 m2)
These are made up of 2 interconnecting Beach Villas with separate outdoor access.
Family Pool Beach Villa (Size: 186 m2)
Identical to the Pool Beach Villas with the addition of a 9m2 private plunge pool in one of the villas.
Ocean Villas (Size: 93 m2)
Private sanctuaries perched over the ocean with a spacious sundeck and direct staircase access to the ocean.
Ocean Suites (Size: 158 m2)
These duplex over water suites have a bedroom on the upper floor and a living room on the lower level. The sundeck has a 14m2 plunge pool and direct access to the ocean.
Ocean Residence (Size: 316 m2)
An overwater residence comprising 2 bedrooms plus a staff bedroom, a private lap pool, and spacious living and dining areas.
- King-sized bed
- Over-sized day bed
- Outdoor showers in Beach accommodation
- Jacuzzi Bathtub( Family Beach Villas, Family Pool Beach Villas, and Ocean Villas & Suites)
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Espresso machine (Ocean Villas, Suites & Residence)
- In-room safe
- Flat screen TV
- Marshall Bluetooth Speaker
- Pillow Menu
- Private pools in Pool Villas and Ocean Suites
- Butler Service in Ocean Suites and Ocean Residence
The resort operates on a Premium All Inclusive meal basis which includes.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Breakfast and lunch can be taken at Ranba and Ralu.
- Dinner can be taken at Ranba, Ralu, Ginifati, Hathaa and Ambula.
A $10 per person supplement will apply at Hathaa and AmbulaDrinks
- Soft drinks, sodas, fresh juices, international beers and spirits from well known to obscure artisan distilleries, international wine list including bubbles, classic cocktails, signature cocktails, Ceylon’s teas from Stassen
- Snacks at the Pool bar
- Minibar replenished daily
- Naughty Karts on wheels offering anything from ice creams to candy and cocktails
- Fresh pizzas at the pool every afternoon
- Twice weekly cooking classes
- Cocktail making master class every Monday evening
- Access to Sports and Recreation Centre
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment
- One free introductory dive per guest per stay
- One complimentary excursion per guest per stay
For guests staying a minimum of 7 nights
- One specialty dining option once during stay
- USD50 credit per room per stay to be used towards a Spa treatment
- A complimentary dive session one per stay
- Complimentary selection of non-motorised watersports
Additional benefits exclusively for Ocean Suite guests
- Complimentary bottle of champagne, mixed fruits and nuts platter on arrival in suite
- Daily fruits and canapes served in the suite
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner available at Baani
- Mini bar replenished twice daily
- Snacks at the Ocean Suite Bar, Overwater Lounge Bar and Pool Bar
- Daily surprise gift at turn-down
- Personal butler
PLUS subject to a minimum stay of 4 nights
- USD100 credit per room per stay to be used towards a Spa treatment
- A complimentary sunset photo cruise tour or a night fishing tour
Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner – the menu is based on international delights and favorites.
An all-day semi-buffet restaurant inspired by French and Italian brasseries.
Informal and relaxed beach grill where each table has its own exclusive dining pod. Open for dinner only.
Celebrate the vibrant street food cultures of Bangkok, Colombo, New Delhi, Istanbul, St Louis, Mexico City, and Tokyo – a different culinary journey each night of the week. Open for dinner only.
A supplement of USD10 per person applies.
A contemporary Sri Lankan Heritance dining experience – a true dining adventure showcasing Sri Lankan cuisine at its best.
Open for dinner only.
A supplement of USD10 per person applies
Parisian to Beirut Café culture open all day and providing continuous table service as well as shisha pipes on the deck.
A supplement of YSD100 per person applies
The resort’s main bar overlooking the pool.
Overwater Sky Bar
A superb vantage point with 360-degree views of the ocean and a selection of premium beverages and wines.
Overwater Lounge Bar
Exclusively for the use of guests staying in the Ocean Villas.
Infinity Pool Bar
Exclusively for the use of guests staying in the Ocean Suites.
Ocean Suite Bar
Exclusively for the use of guests staying in the Ocean Suites.
The overwater spa complex has 6 treatment rooms and offers a choice of luxurious health and beauty treatments.
Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the resort.
Heritance Aarah offers exciting experiences to young guests through the kids club in the Maldives to expand their horizons, revealing unseen wonders at every turn.
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
Floodlit tennis courts
Pool, table tennis and badminton
Terms & Conditions
Prices advertised are based on the rate of exchange at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
Valid for dates as specified. Alternative dates are available and will be quoted on request.
All prices are per person sharing a double/twin room unless otherwise specified. Single supplements will apply and will be quoted on request.
Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Surcharges may apply for departures on certain days of the week.
Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
Request a quote
Valid 23 June – 31 July & 01 Sep – 31 Oct 2019
Book by 1 pm, 30 June
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Airport taxes
- Return Seaplane transfers
- 6 Nights at the 5* Heritance Aarah in a Beach Villa
- All meals and selected drinks included – Premium all inclusive